An ecumenical organisation founded in 1928, which unites Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox faithful. The Fellowship hosts an annual summer conference and publishes a biannual academic periodical Soborost’.
In May 2015 the Fellowship supported OrthSoc Spring Conference on Anglican-Orthodox relations “From Constantinope to Canterbury”.
THE ORTHODOX CHURCH OF THE HOLY TRINITY AND THE ANNUNCIATION (ECUMENICAL PATRIARCHATE)
The Orthodox church, built in the garden of the House of St Gregory and St Macrina in 1973, is used for services by two Orthodox Christian parishes – The Orthodox Church of the Holy Trinity and the Annunciation (Ecumenical Patriarchate) and the Orthodox Parish of the Annunciation (Exarchate of Western Europe – Deanery of Great Britain). Both parishes, through the joint Parish Council, provide a small annual grant to support the activities of the Oxford Orthodox Christian Student Society.
1 Canterbury Road, Oxford, OX2 6LU
Schedule of services
An Orthodox Parish in the city of Oxford, within the Russian Orthodox Church in Great Britain and Ireland, Patriarchate of Moscow, Diocese of Sourozh. The parish provides a small annual grant to support the activities of the Oxford Orthodox Christian Student Society.
34 Ferry Road, Marston, Oxford OX3 0EU